Network Monitoring & IT Support Bergen County NJ
Finally, An Easy Way To Keep Your Computers Running Faster, Cleaner, And Problem Free Without The Expense Of A Full-Time IT Staff With GNG Network Monitoring & IT Support.
Are you a business owner around New Jersey? Does your computer network have frequent problems that frustrate you and your staff, interrupt your business, and cause you to waste precious time? Are you concerned about security, viruses, spyware, and hackers? Don’t have the time or expertise to keep up with all of the latest security patches and updates? Would you like to finally get those darn computers to just run the way their supposed to?
Thanks to our Network Monitoring program for Bergen and Passaic County NJ businesses, your computer network will run faster and without all of the error messages, crashes, and problems.
Under this plan, you receive all the computer network maintenance and support you need for a low, fixed monthly rate. No surprises, hidden costs, or the expense of a full time IT staff. This service is ideal for the NJ business owner who cannot spend time dealing with computer problems and maintenance. For those who simply want the peace of mind that everything is covered.
Why Our Clients Are Flocking To This New Method Of Computer IT Support
With the constant changes to technology and daily development of new threats, even a small, 5-user network requires ongoing maintenance from a highly-trained technician. Obviously, the costs of hiring a full-time IT person are not always feasible, even for companies with 20 to 100 workstations. Up until now, you only had two options for computer support:
Option #1: This option is the most common; you designate the most technically-savvy person on staff to be your make-shift IT manager. Then, you only bring in outside help when your “internal guru” runs into a network crisis they can’t solve. Problem is, you are pulling this person away from the real job you hired them to do. Unless they have the time to stay up-to-date on the latest developments in IT support and management, they don’t have the knowledge required to properly support your network. This inevitably results in a network that is ill-maintained and unstable, which then results in excessive downtime, overspending on IT support, and expensive recovery costs.
Option #2: This is really foolish, but we see it every day: Businesses that use their network until it “breaks” and then call in the experts to repair or replace whatever stopped working. Unfortunately, this reactive model of network maintenance is a surefire path to extensive downtime, lost data, and excessive spending on IT support, not to mention major disruptions in staff productivity, sales, cash flow, production, and customer service that can never be recovered. This is where Network Monitoring comes in.
How To Make Certain These Network Disasters Don’t Happen To Your NJ Business
We provide Bergen County NJ businesses with ongoing remote maintenance and support to maximize the performance, reliability, and stability of your network without the costs and overhead of hiring a full-time staff.
Here is the best part: we will cut your IT spending 30% to 50% AND improve your network’s reliability and performance at the same time.
Here’s How Network Monitoring Works:
One of our senior network engineers will monitor your network, perform regular and scheduled maintenance weekly. We will make sure your virus protection is up to date. Check that your backups are working properly. Monitor critical firewall and security settings, and update software patches. GNG conducts a series of system optimization tasks every month that will keep your network running at maximum speed and performance. Our also company remotely monitors your network 24/7, 365 days a year. This detects, diagnoses, and prevents lurking problems from turning into major interruptions to your business. Interruptions including downtime, security breaches, or other failures. Finally, we’ll design the right mix of on-site, remote, network, and help desk support to fit your specific situation and needs.
The Benefits of Network Monitoring Are Obvious:
- You’ll practically eliminate expensive repairs and recovery costs. Our network monitoring and maintenance will save you money by preventing expensive network disasters from ever happening in the first place.
- You’ll avoid expensive trip fees while receiving faster support. Our remote monitoring software will enable us to access and repair most network problems right from our offices. Therefor, No more waiting around for an engineer to show up!
- How does faster performance, fewer glitches, and practically zero downtime sound to you? Under this program, that is exactly what we’ll deliver. Some parts of your system will degrade in performance over time, causing them to slow down, hang up, and crash. Our network monitoring will make sure your computers stay in tip-top shape for maximum speed, performance, and reliability.
- You will have ALL the benefits of an in-house IT department WITHOUT all of the costs. As a Managed Network Service Plan customer, you’ll have access to knowledgeable support staff that can be reached immediately should you have any kind of problem or question. Our phones are answered live, no voicemail hell over here.
- You will receive substantial discounts on IT services that you are already buying. Most IT firms will nickel and dime you over every little thing they do; under this Network Monitoring program, you’ll pay one flat, affordable rate and get all of the technical support you need. No hidden charges, caveats, or disclaimers.
- You will never have to fear a big, expensive network repair bill. Instead, you can budget for network support just like rent or insurance.
- You will sleep easier knowing the “gremlins at the gate” are being watched and kept out of your network.
- You will safeguard your data. The data on the hard disk is always more important than the hardware that houses it. If you rely on your computer systems for daily operations. It’s time to get serious about protecting your critical, irreplaceable electronic information.
- You’ll gain incredible peace of mind. As a business owner, you already have enough to worry about. We’ll make sure everything pertaining to your network security and reliability is handled.
Our FREE 27-Point Problem Prevention Audit Gets You Started:
To introduce you to our manage service solution, we’d like to offer you a FREE on-site 27-Point Problem Prevention Audit. This service is normally sold for $750.00, but you can have it for FREE – as a way to get to know us and give it a test drive. At no charge, we will send a senior technician to your office and conduct a thorough assessment of your network. Upon completion, we will be able to:
- Pinpoint any exposure or risk to potential lapses in security, data loss, power outages, and system downtime.
- Outline a powerful and comprehensive line of defense against even the most evasive and deadly computer viruses, hackers, and spam for your specific network.
- Recommend ways to speed up your entire computer network while cutting costs on your Internet Service bill, e-mail, and possibly even your phone bill!
- Create Initial Network Documentation (that’s basically a blueprint or index of your entire network.) This document allows any technician to know exactly how your network is configured at a glance. This saves you precious consulting time trying to figure out what’s under the hood. Most firms charge $300 to $400 for this service alone, but we’ll do it for FREE.
Finally, we provide a detailed report that outlines where you are at high risk for viruses, downtime, or other problems. Followed by our plan to eliminate those risks with our Network Monitoring & managed services solution.