“How long are you going to put up with that slow computer network that is always hanging up, crashing, or giving you problems before you do something about it?”
Did you know that most of the day-to-day problems New Jersey business experience with their computer network can be fixed easily and inexpensively – or even PREVENTED – from happening in the first place? Most business owners put up with computer problems and frustrations simply because they don’t know how to fix them, or because they think it will require an expensive system upgrade; of course neither is true. Genesis Network Group is a Managed Services Provider in NJ.
Genesis Network Group, LLC Is A Managed Services Provider In Bergen County New Jersey And We Will FINALLY Make Those Darn Computers Behave Without Spending A Fortune!
Our FREE 27-Point Problem Prevention Audit will introduce you to our manage services solution. Sign up for our FREE Problem Prevention Audit and receive this FREE report- ” What Every Business Owner Must Know About Hiring An Honest, competent, Responsive And Fairly Price IT Consultant.”
During This FREE 27-Point Prevention Audit We Will:
- Pinpoint any exposure or risk to potential lapses in security, data loss, power outages, and system downtime.
- Outline a powerful and comprehensive line of defense against even the most evasive and deadly computer viruses, hackers, and spam for your specific network.
- Recommend ways to speed up your entire computer network while cutting costs on your Internet Service bill, e-mail, and possibly even your phone bill!
- Create Initial Network Documentation (that’s basically a blueprint or index of your entire network). This document allows any technician to know exactly how your network is configured at a glance, saving you precious consulting time trying to figure out what’s under the hood. Most firms charge $300 to $400 for this service alone, but we’ll do it for FREE.
What Are Managed Services?
The buzzword Managed Services. Every day more and more businesses are jumping on the bandwagon.
As a definition, Managed Services allows a business to offload IT operations to a service provider, known as a Managed Services Provider. The managed service provider assumes an ongoing responsibility for 24-hour monitoring, managing and/or problem resolution for the IT systems within a business.
Businesses in New Jersey need technology to operate efficiently and to compete effectively. As reliance on IT grows, the resources needed to support this IT environment may not. In most businesses, IT resources can be limited and are often quickly overwhelmed. If you fall behind in keeping up with backups, patches and security, the odds greatly increase that you’ll face an IT outage or another problem. For instance, if your server, financial application or network goes down, you can face substantial productivity losses as a result.
The Real Benefits Of Managed Services.
Put in simpler terms; one of the biggest benefits of a Managed Services Provider is discovering and fixing problems before they can negatively affect your business. A well maintained, proactively serviced computer network will always run better than the alternative. With proactive network monitoring, patch management, and desktop optimization performed on a regular basis, you will notice a tremendous difference in operation. You will reap the benefits of preventing fires, rather than fighting them.
Reduced Costs: Businesses are able to control and reduce their overall operating costs with the flat-fee billing model. This cost-effective access to enterprise-level support is a reality
24-Hour Monitoring: Because the Managed Services provider manages all of your vendor relationships, issues with internet slowness/outages, printers, phones, cell phones, websites are dealt with directly with the vendor by the Managed Service provider. As a result of this “always-eyes-on” network monitoring 24 hours per day, businesses experience an additional level of comfort and security.
Additional Benefits Of Managed Services:
- Increased operational efficiency
- Reduced operating costs
- Cost-effective access to enterprise-level support
- Minimized downtime
- Allows the focus to be on running the business, and not the technology
- Monitoring your network 24 hours a day, 7 days a week gives you peace of mind.
Managed Service Explained Video- Learn more about Genesis Network Group, LLC Managed Services by watching our video.