Dark Web Monitoring | Genesis Network Group Bergen County NJ
What is the Dark Web? Are Your Company’s Digital Credentials for Sale on the Dark Web? The Dark Web is a hidden universe contained within the “Deep Web”- a sub-layer of the Internet that is hidden from conventional search engines. The Dark Web is estimated at 550 times larger than the Web as you know it and growing. Since you can operate anonymously, the Dark Web holds a wealth of stolen data and illegal activity. This is why Genesis Network Group offers Dark Web Monitoring to protect individuals and businesses throughout the Bergen County NJ area.
How does Genesis Network Group Dark Web Monitoring help protect my organization?
Our service is designed to help organizations detect and mitigate cyber threats that leverage stolen email addresses and passwords. Dark Web ID leverages a combination of human and artificial intelligence that scours botnets, criminal chat rooms, blogs, Websites and bulletin boards, Peer to Peer networks, forums, private networks, and other black-market sites 24/7, 365 days a year to identify stolen credentials and other personally identifiable information (PII).
Our monitoring proactively searches for your organization’s stolen or compromised credentials. Dealing with the Dark Web & criminals is risky business, one risk you didn’t sign up for when you started your company or when you used that 3rd party website from which your credentials were illegally stolen.
Don’t let these low down, shadow types steal your business away from you.
We Monitor: 24/7 x 365
• Hidden chat rooms
• Private websites
• Peer-to-peer networks
• IRC (internet relay chat) channels
• Social media platforms
• Black market sites
• 640,000 + botnets
We Identify-Compromises Throughout Your Organization
We provide-you with a written report on your compromised emails.
We Predict-It’s not enough to simply be ready, you need to be ahead. The platform allows us to see industry patterns long before they become trends, and offers the intelligence to keep you, your employees, and consultants more protected.
We Prevent-Attacks on networks may be inevitable, but they don’t have to be destructive. Proactive monitoring of stolen and compromised data alerts us when a threat is detected so we can respond immediately.
Dark Web ID Protects Your Business
• It Delivers the same advanced credential monitoring capabilities used by Fortune 500 companies to companies of your size.
• It Connects to multiple Dark Web services including Tor, I2P and Freenet, to search for compromised credentials, without requiring you to connect any of your software or hardware to these high-risk services directly.
• Proactive solution provides real-time awareness of compromised credentials before identity theft or data breaches occur.
Why It’s Important
• Compromised credentials are used to conduct further criminal activity, such as data breaches of sensitive corporate information, as well as identity theft of individual employees.
• Users often have the same password for multiple services, such as network logon, social media, online stores and other services, exponentially increasing the potential damage from a single compromised username and password.
• Today, you have limited visibility into when your credentials are stolen; over 75% compromised credentials are reported to the victim organization by a third party, such as law enforcement.
Contact us today to find out how we can help keep you protected!