27-Point Network & Security Assessment | Genesis Network Group | IT Support Services Bergen County NJ
Computer & network issues driving you crazy but not sure what the problem is? Let us perform our 27-Point Network & Security Assessment to uncover the issues slowing down your systems and making you vulnerable to hidden viruses, spyware, and security loopholes that could allow hackers and viruses to invade your network.
Please fill out the form below. We will contact you within 1 business day to start your personal security assessment.
This ZERO cost report will analyze:
- System speed and efficiency. Diagnose issues that are slowing your system down
- Data backup function. Be alerted if your valuable data back-up isn’t working.
- Viruses, spyware, and security loophole presence that could corrupt your data and bring down
- Server log review to uncover developing problems that might cause your system to fail
- Ways to safely upgrade your system, adding new equipment, or install remote access
- Are security patches needed? Insure patches are installed and functioning properly.
- Whether there is sufficient storage space?
- Whether your firewall in place, active, up to date?
- Are wireless components being used? Are they secure?
- Are remote workers using laptops exposing your system to hackers?
- Is your e-mail storage system internal or external and vulnerable?
Once the data is gathered a formal assessment report will be prepared for you. A member of our team
will contact you for a meeting to review the report and outline your system’s security status and vulnerabilities.
Your company data is your most valuable asset. Start protecting the data in your system today.
About Genesis Network Group
Genesis Network Group, LLC is a full-service IT Support Company that brings current technology solutions to Bergen County NJ businesses.
Since 1995, Genesis Network Group, LLC has been providing convenient, fast, expert IT support services to Bergen County businesses and surrounding New Jersey areas. As an IT Managed Service Provider (MSP), we utilize proactive monitoring, rapid intervention, and maintenance to immediately take care of any concerns that arise.
Experience what it is like to work with us by signing up for our FREE Technology Assessment for qualified Bergen County NJ businesses. We’ll review your entire IT operations and give you a detailed, written report showing you where the opportunities for improvement are and more importantly—what you can do to fix them.